4.13.2010

Designer Spotlight - Murphy Jewelry

So sorry for the hiatus.  We have been rockin' and rollin' around here lately!  The good news is that we have some exciting updates that will be announced soon and I can hardly wait to share it with you!!  But, on to the real reason for the post (I know, I know...tell you that I have a surprise only to leave you readers hanging even longer; I'm so mean :-p )

This is a post I have been super excited to share with all of our readers.  Today's designer spotlight is about local jewelry designer Kathleen Murphy.


Kathleen is the owner and designer of Murphy Jewelry and I cannot express to you how stunning her pieces are!  They are modern yet timeless and can be worn with your wedding attire and even after the wedding day festivities.

Kathleen has been designing jewelry since high school and draws her inspiration from high fashion and nature; making her pieces fashion forward and timeless.

Here are just a few of our favorite pieces:







How awesome are these pieces?  I already have a wish list of styles I want just to wear out on a date or to work!  

Did you see something that caught your eye?  What is your favorite piece?  We would love to know!

We have the above pieces in store for you to purchase or if you are looking for something particular the designer is happy to customize pieces to you liking.  

Please visit our website to see more of the Murphy Jewelry collection or contact us for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment